Skip to main content
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Cut sweet potato into ¼-inch-thick matchsticks.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil and brown sugar together.
- Add potatoes to mixture and coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook in preheated oven for 35–45 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1/2 recipe):
Calories: 196 | Protein: 1 g | Phenylalanine: 53 mg
1 medium-sized (119 g) sweet potato
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 packed Tbsp. (14 g) brown sugar