Skip to main content
- Add low protein bread mix, sugar, butter, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl; rub together with your fingers until butter is evenly distributed and mix resembles sand.
- Whisk in rice milk gradually until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add oil.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan, spreading into a circle.
- Cook until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
NUTRITION INFO PER SERVING (1 Pancake):
Calories 230 | Protein 0.2 g | Phenylalanine 11 mg
SERVING SUGGESTION: For a fun twist, use cookie cutters to shape your pancakes as stars, hearts, or animals.
3/4 cup (85 g) low protein bread mix
1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
5 fl oz rice milk, original
1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil