Skip to main content
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 medium-sized carrot, peeled
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 3 Tbsp canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp mango chutney
- 1 clove raw garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- A pinch chilli powder (optional)*
- Using a spiralizer, make zucchini and carrot “noodles”; place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add red pepper, onions, cilantro, and tomato to spiralized vegetables; mix and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over the vegetable mixture.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1/4 of recipe):
Calories: 70 | Protein: 1.9g | Phenylalanine: 77mg
(see left for all ingredients)