Skip to main content
- Melt Vitabite bars in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Add melted Vitabite to chocolate molds, and cool in the refrigerator until set.
- Remove Vitabite from the molds, spray with edible gold glitter spray (if desired), then set aside.
- Arrange cut fruit in a rainbow shape across one half of a large plate; strawberries on the top, then tangerines, pineapple, green grapes, blueberries and purple grapes.
- Arrange the mini marshmallows on the bottom of the rainbow.
- Arrange the gold Vitabite pieces on top of the mini marshmallows, on both sides of the bottom of the rainbow.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1/7 recipe):
Calories: 180 | Protein: 1g | Phenylalanine: 28mg
4 Vitabite™ bars
Gold edible glitter spray (optional)
1 ¼ cup strawberries, fresh, halved
2 tangerines, medium-sized, peeled and segmented
1 cup pineapple, fresh, cubed
14 green grapes
20 purple grapes
2 cups mini marshmallows, halved