Skip to main content
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream brown sugar and bananas together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the banana mixture and combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven on the middle shelf for 40–45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack and allow to fully cool.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1/8 recipe):
Calories: 190 | Protein: 0.7g | Phenylalanine: 29mg
1/2 cup (100 g) brown sugar
3 bananas, ripe, medium-sized, peeled and mashed
1 1/2 cups (165 g) low protein all-purpose baking mix
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut milk beverage, original
1 1/2 tsp low protein egg replacer